1. "Personal information" – the information which identifies a particular user the personality allowing to contact him on the Internet and offline such as: full name, current address, email address, phone number, photo, exact geolocation (i.e. exact location), player ID, credit card data and in some cases the name of the account.
2. "General information" which isn't identifying the specific user personality and is not capable of serving for communication with him: date of birth, postal index, inexact geolocation (the city, the populated locality, etc.), gender, information on the computer and mobile device such as identifier, computer IP address, unique ID of the mobile device or other similar identifier, information on the platform and version of device software, installed software and the device hardware. The general information also involves the "Usage data" representing the anonymous information connected with the computer and/or the mobile device of the user, in particular, information on use of the Websites/applications, used browsers, other applications installed on the device, date
and usage time of Websites/Applications, game progress, game time, the account and achievements, the visited links and/or the used applications to/after the use of Websites/Applications.
Personal information and the General information are gathered in the following circumstances:
• When you created your account, applied for participation in a competition, opted-in, addressed to the User support or made some other actions demanding to provide Personal or General information, the user can be required to provide his name, email address, date of birth, gender, the residential address and/or a phone number.
• If you visit our website / connect to our application through a third-party social network, for example by Facebook or Game Center, we will be able to obtain Personal and General information from your profile in the social network (your name, user name, photo, gender and date of birth).
• While making a purchase on our Website / Application, data input concerning the credit card and other payment information can be required.
• We reserve the right to collect any personal information published on the following resources: public forums, comments sections or a chat.
• When sending a message to other users or a certain group of users by means of our messages system, in a chat, publication or any other message system on the Website/Application we reserve the right to collect any personal information published on such resources and also information on the subscriber to improve message services
(note: under no circumstances we will get engaged in information collection out of functionality of our Websites/Applications, including email correspondence and text messages).
• Using push-notifications, you grant us the right to collect Personal or General Information, such as ID devices for sending some corresponding notices to your device.
• We can collect information on the exact geolocation on condition of the user obligatory preliminary notification granting an opportunity to resolve or block such actions. In case of purchase on our Website / Application or consent of collecting such information you can block time by changing the necessary settings.
• Some Websites / Applications can check your device to identify other installed applications and the General information, in particular, your city and gender can be defined on the basis of such applications.
• When sending us user information on any other form, you grant us with the right to collect this information to use it for the purpose of this information has been provided.
• We don't collect any Personal information concerning Websites/Applications visited by you. However we can collect the following General information: Computer IP address, unique ID of the mobile device and the Data on the use. At the same time the General information comes to us irrespective of Personal information except the cases when the user has made a decision to share Personal information with us.
Due to Personal and General information collecting, cookies or similar technologies (the files of the insignificant size placed on the hard drive of your computer after visiting web pages or using applications and storing information about the user, for example, behavioral data) can be used in pursuing these aims. If the user shares Personal information with us, it can be connected with information which is stored in cookies. You can disconnect cookies or enable alerts about sending cookies in your browser. However work of certain functions isn't guaranteed and also loss of access to the acquired services is possible. You can find additional data on cookies and the way to
Use of the received Personal information
We use information for:
• Granting the goods, services or functionality requested by the user;
• Responding to the user requests in the User support;
• Communication with the user on our Websites / Applications, competitions and offers promotion;
• Sending newsletters, advertising and marketing materials to the user. In case of granting advertising and marketing materials to you, we also provide an opportunity to refuse from receiving such materials in future. You can also refuse from receiving similar materials any time, according to the regulations attached to the Policy text;
• Communications with the user concerning registration in competitions and receiving prizes. Chat with the user concerning staff recruitment.
Use of the obtained General information
The data on use can be used in administrative, analytical, research, optimizing and
other needs. In particular General information can be used for:
• Learning more about your game preferences through your Websites/Applications to better understand your preferences and tendencies that may help us personalize information you receive by offering the most suitable and the best promotions and notifications taking other actions for your game feelings improvement;
• Content and offers personalization;
• Monitoring of statistical data;
• Replying to the requests in the User support;
• Protection against a dishonest game, deception, fraud and other illegal actions;
• Granting you the contextual advertising corresponding to your interests, profile, gender, age and location;
• Definitions of laws which regulate your activity;
• Sending you push-notifications (in case they are turned on by you). Transfer of the collected Personal and General Information
• Collected Personal and General Information can be transferred between offices of the company, however it continue to be regulated by the Policy.
• Under no circumstances we sell, lease or transfer any Personal information to the third parties without prior notice.
• We can transfer information on an exact or inexact geolocation (if you provide us with the permission to collect it) to the advertising materials suppliers for displaying the advertisements which are more relevant and suitable for your region.
• We can transfer the Data on use and the General information including unique ID of the mobile device, advertising identifier of the device or other similar identifiers and information on inexact geolocation to our partner suppliers of advertising materials. The above-mentioned partners can use the General information to provide the personified advertising out of our Websites / Applications. Please, keep in mind that the information transferred is limited to anonymous, statistical General information. We don't transfer your Personal information without your prior consent to advertisers under any circumstances.
• We don't store the data concerning your credit card. For processing credit card payments we use the protected service of online payments processing from the third party.
• Using services of the third party, it will get limited access to your Personal information used only to ensure the required operation work. The list of such services includes processing of payments from the credit card, rewards delivery, marketing operations and customer service, data analysis. The third parties contractors receive authorization to use your Personal information only if it's necessary for the specific purpose. Besides, the General information and the Data on use in an anonymous form can remain on the third party servers carrying out help in our operations, such as administration, analytics, research, optimization and advertising.
• Your Personal information can be transferred to the relevant authorities upon the demand of court or other public authority if this information is related to a potential illegal activity and is necessary for investigation and taking measures against illegal activity, unauthorized use of Websites/Applications or people safety.
• In case of our company sale or sale of its part (including the assets relating to it) the information on users is one of the transferred assets (including Personal information) and is a subject of sale or transfer to the company buyer or the corresponding part.
Personal information storage
Using our Websites / Applications, you can receive some advertising content. We or the advertising networks we use can use the cookies technologies, pixels and other technologies which advertisements contain allowing us and our networks to collect the General information. The general information including age and gender can be used to provide suitable advertising materials. The general information and the Data on use, including advertising identifiers can be used to determine the number of clicks on a particular advertisement to estimate efficiency of advertising campaigns, determine the correct number of this advertisement repeat viewings and/or grant you the advertising which corresponds to your interests. Depending on your device and its operating system you will be able to refuse from granting the device identifier or to reset the identifier of your device changing the device settings.
Because of granting our numerous Websites / Applications to wide audience and possible use of Websites/Applications by children, we can collect and use Personal information of children under 13 without our knowledge. For this reason identifying user under 13 we block Personal information requests. If we consider that our Websites /Applications are directed at the audience under 13, we don't collect Personal information on Websites / Applications. If you are a parent of a child under 13 and you believe that your child has provided us with some Personal information, contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the purpose of such information removal from our system. We can collect the General information about ID devices or other identifiers of the device or computer used by the child for access to Websites/Applications. The collected Data on use at is anonymous and isn’t connected to the user identity or his Personal information. Besides, such data is used only in the internal purposes such as content personalization, safety and contextual (not personalized) advertising. Some of our Websites / Applications provide a possibility of in-game purchases for real money, even if a game has been loaded free of charge. Such purchases don't always demand credit card data since they are carried out by the third party through an existing account (for example – an account in iTunes). If you, as a parent, are not satisfied with such an option you can disable the opportunity to make in-game purchases, go to the device settings and follow further steps to disable in-game purchases. Users from 13 to 18 are obliged to get permission from parents before registration on
our Platform providing Personal information to us.
We reserve the right to make changes to the Policy at any time. In case of Policy modification, there will be notifications in the section "Policy" on our Websites / Applications with the indication of the modification date at the top of the page. Thus, the user is recommended to check the Policy page regularly regarding the recent updates. Continuation of Websites/Applications use after the Policy modification automatically means the user consent with the conditions. In case of any disagreements with the Policy changes the user can refuse to keep using our Websites / Applications and also can unsubscribe from any service sending us an email. If you want to obtain further information on the recent changes, contact us: email@example.com sending the message with the topic "Information about Changes".
Provision of Personal information is carried out only at the discretion of the user. We and the third parties contractors apply physical, electronic and administrative actions to protect the Personal information, suppress unauthorized access and ensure correct use of the Personal information collected by the Websites/Applications. We accept and oblige the third-party companies cooperating with us to take the necessary measures to prevent the Personal information loss, leak, unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, changes and destructions. However, we ask to consider that there are no ways to transmit the data via the Internet or any wireless network guaranteeing 100% data security. As a result, making all efforts to protect the information obtained from you or transferred by you we, nevertheless, can't give 100% guarantee of its safety; the user acts at own risk. Dealing with the third-party companies helping in the Personal information or credit card data processing, we take all the necessary measures to ensure the Policy conditions fulfilment and other protection of the user Personal information including the credit card details. In case of information leakage from our Websites / Applications, including leakage of the data concerning the user credit card, we undertake to immediately inform the user about it and take commercial steps to eliminate results of such leaks. If you think that we or the third-party company treat your Personal information
improperly, report about it via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to create an account on our platform, you are to save the login unknown to the third parties. Not to track information transfer in California: As we respect your private life, we agree to any mechanism of "refusal from tracking" offered by you. However, you should keep in mind that like in the above-mentioned example concerning cookies, such technologies can worsen Websites/Applications functionality.
You can learn more about the privacy policies of third-party partners at the following links: